60' Liverpool Boats Semi Trad built in 2006

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Here they come just for you Jaq The After photos
The new Kitchen/Dinette



 
Beryl is Greatly pleased with it all she has actually got a bigger Kitchen on the boat than she had in the bungalow.
We are currently in Stone. I have finally got around to servicing the Engine Thanks Les I got the filters from that place in Stafford you told me about cheaper than anywhere else thanks.
I think we will move on tomorrow, to Great Haywood then on down the Staffs & Worcs.

2 comments:

Les Biggs said...

Wow Dave--Beautiful job! I an see why Beryl is over the moon. Your floating home has a lovely, light interior and appears quite welcoming.
My kitchen back at Cloudhouse in Pullman, WA was too massive; my lovely galley aboard NB Val is kitted out with every possible item a serious cook requires and everything has its place. I quite like being able to have most everything at my very short arm's length!
We will be on the lookout for NB Sokai and hope to have you on board for dinner and a good chinwag when next we meet. Les says stay safe and enjoy your travels,
Jaq and Les

Dave,Beryl Bradshaw said...

Thanks for the comment we will meet again I'm sure Dave.