60' Liverpool Boats Semi Trad built in 2006

Tuesday 21 August 2012

We are making our way back North. We are at Rugeley we have dropped Richard
in Litchfield and had a visit from Dave of DB canopies to be measured for a Pram
cover .We have decided that it will give us more drying space in the winter and protect
the back hatch.
One question why does everyone seem to be in such a hurry, to be on the cut you must
either be one holiday or retired so chill out. Every morning since we got on the canals
 someone has come past us at 7am This moring at Fradley it was 3 boats. I'm quite
happy getting up at 8.30 and cruising at 10.00. I was cut up at Fradley this morning
He waited til I was midway along his boat then pulled out his wife was at the lock he
said well he watched me turn onto Trent and Mersey from the Coventry but didn't
move til I was level with him. I was not amused. I suppose I must chill out too. Anyway
the Sun shined today so it wasn't to bad.It rained while we were walking around Rugeley
so me and Hoobie sheltered while Beryl did a little shopping. So we all stayed dry.

No comments: