60' Liverpool Boats Semi Trad built in 2006

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Moored At Eturia on the Caldon below Bedford St Lock. I am waiting to give blood on Thursday and for Npower to come and see if Mum can have a new boiler courtesy of the government well its worth a try.
I have been using my time buying bits and pieces on internet and having them delivered to Mum. Boy did I have fun and games with Tesco direct trying to use our collected vouchers 2 emails and 3 new passwords later I finally managed to buy a new electric razor and some new bedding.Well we are still using one quilt cover that was a wedding present 28 yrs ago. Beryl is busy icing the christmas cake got to keep her busy.
Dog Hoobie is snoring well boy can he snore but as soon as I move he is awake and ready to chase his stick not bad for 12. It was a bit frosty here this morning but boat is toasty must get some more coal soon.
well see you soon  Bye

No comments: