60' Liverpool Boats Semi Trad built in 2006

Sunday 11 August 2013

How Time flies when you are enjoying yourself. we have been lingering around Staffordshire
waiting to pick up Richard and he worldly goods. Well we we got him yesterday and it has
all fitted in somewhere. We are now traveling back North to get onto the Shroppie to get
to Ellesmere Port and Chester no rush. Richard is visiting Barnstaple the week before he
returns to Stafford and will cadge a lift back to Uni all we have to do is get the Bedding
Fridge and Computer back to Stafford. Nice Uncle John hopefully.
I have decided that it is waste of shouting at boats speeding past all it does is put my blood
pressure up so I am securing the boat mega tight 40 shades of Grey have got nothing on my
Knots.The weather has been rather indifferent recently I actually had to put my fleece on today
at least it isn't raining. Lives still good and Beryl's happy 'cause her little boy is back home.Only
problem is the little boy is 21
Bye for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

10 shades missing then ????
age relateed ?????
uncle John on stand by for nephew extraction... :)

Dave,Beryl Bradshaw said...

Well I haven't read the book
definitely age related going senile gracefully.